Thursday, December 1, 2016

'Tis the Season - Cookie Swap Blog Hop


Ho Ho Ho! I'm so excited to be a part of this Cookie Swap Blog Hop! My friend Katie over at Mrs. Watkins has organized such a fun recipe swap and I can't wait to try all of them out! Today, I'll be sharing our favorite Cream Cheese cookie recipe that you'll want to make over and over for the holidays.  


Olivia helped me bake these and they are so moist, stay perfectly soft for days, and are just sweet enough to enjoy one, two...or four;)  We frosted them with a variety of colored royal icing (confectioner's sugar + milk + food coloring) and decorated with our favorite festive sprinkles.  Hope you enjoy them as much as we did! Hint: Pin this chart for later! 



Now for the next stop on the Cookie Swap Blog Hop, head over to Christina's Blog to check out the recipe she's sharing for her Chocolate Crinkle Cookies - yum!!

Follow along with the other girls to read their yummy recipes, too!




Happy Baking, friends! XO 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.