Sunday, December 11, 2016

Britax Car Seat + Other Practical Gift Ideas for Little Ones

Hi friends! Is anyone else freaking out that there's only two weeks left until Christmas?! I'm just about finished shopping for the girls and can't wait to buy some goodies to fill up their stockings. Today, I'll be keeping with the want, need, wear, read theme while I'm sharing some practical gifts that are perfect for little ones.  


*Need* Britax car seat for children of all ages - Britax is rated the #1 brand in safety technology and is such a great investment for your child.  A car seat is something you will likely use every day (multiple times a day for us most days) and it's so important that your child is in a safe, reliable car seat.  With free 1-2 day delivery on most orders, you can't go wrong!  Psst...this is a great gift idea for grandparents or relatives who are asking for suggestions. 

*Want* Toys - Of course your little ones want something to play with!  Some of my favorite toys for my girls are from MASProductionArts.  These are Montessori inspired materials and Waldorf learning toys.  I love that these are technology free (read:imagination) and love supporting other mamas through their small businesses. This princess math sorting game is right up Olivia's alley. 

*Wear* I love pajamas!  Cozy pajamas are always on the top of my Christmas list and I love the tradition of opening brand new pajamas on Christmas Eve in anticipation for Santa's arrival.  These and these are some of my favorites for staying super cozy during the cold nights. 

*Read* We absolutely love books in our house and Olivia's closet is overflowing with all of our favorites.  I rotate them out according to season/holiday and we love getting fresh, new books to enjoy together. Bookroo is a monthly subscription service which features board books or picture books, perfectly curated for your little one. They also come wrapped.  A Christmas miracle ;) 

We met Santa today and these are secretly my favorite pictures!  I love looking back on them and know one day the girls will laugh, too! I'm going to leave this little gem with you...


Happy Shopping! XOXO

This post is a partnership with Nakturnal.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.