Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Five Quick + Easy Breakfast Ideas

Hi friends!  Olivia has started preschool, ballet, and tap and we've been so busy lately!  September has flown by and we're official into everything fall related.  One of my favorite times of the year.  Preschool is three days a week and I need to get both kids dressed, fed (baby oatmeal for Charlotte) and ready to go early in the morning. Therefore, if you're like me and scrambling around, you'll need quick and easy breakfast ideas to keep your little ones full and keep you on time.  

{Image via Minimalist Baker}




{Image via A Few Shortcuts}



{Image via Popsugar}



{Image via Princess Pinky Girl}



{Image via I Heart Nap Time


I love that these are all easy to prepare and can be made in advance.  In a pinch, I'll give Olivia a fruit + oatmeal squeeze pouch.  What are some of your favorite quick breakfasts? Cheers to the mamas holding everything together in the mornings ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.