Sunday, August 7, 2016

Handmade with Love // Chico Rose

Happy Sunday!  Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  It has been SO hot here, so we've been enjoying some sprinkler days, outdoor movies, and some down time as a family.  Today, I wanted to share some of our favorite bows with you.  

Chico Rose was created to provide simple, beautiful bows that would compliment your sweet little ones.  Chico Rose has the cutest bows and headbands for girls, and absolutely adorable bowties for boys!! When the bows arrived, I was obsessed with the packaging - literally I didn't even want to open them!  The attention to details is amazing and they are so well made.  



I love the soft shimmer of the "glow" clip - matches perfectly with platinum Freshly Picked moccs ;) and "orchid" is my favorite summer/fall color - so versatile! I really love how you can change the clip around on the bows, depending on where you part your little one's hair and the colors are so bright and pretty.  With two little girls, I love to dress them in coordinating outfits so I chose the "Daisy" leather hairclip  for Olivia and the sweetest cotton classic headband for Charlotte. I knew instantly they would be perfect for our professional family photos. I also love that the headband was super stretchy, so nice for newborns.



"Daisy" hair clip  on Olivia


Some of my other favorites include the strawberry fields cotton headband, the pacific chico hair clip, and the lacette clip in slate.  There are so many cute bowties too!  How cute would these be for a ring bearer?!  All the heart eyes!  



Be sure to follow along with Chico Rose on Instagram and head over to their website to see all the other adorable styles!  Thank you so much, Alisa for providing us with the cutest bows!! XO 

As always, follow along with The Birds Nest on Instagram: @thebirdsnestblog and now Snapchat @birdsnestblog.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend! XO 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.