Monday, August 22, 2016

Five.

Happy Monday!  Sundays always go too fast, don't they?  While I love a fresh start to a new week, Mondays can be a little tough.  We have lots of fun plans throughout the week and I'm trying to fit in a lot before the start of preschool.  P r e s c h o o l.  I literally can't believe Olivia will be heading to preschool in a few short weeks.  This mama's heart is not ready.  I'll be the one still in the parking lot.  Anyway, I'd love to share with you some things I'm loving this week.  Don't you love reading what other people are loving?  It's one of my favorite kinds of posts! 


O N E

This coffee is my absolute favorite right now.  I go back and forth between Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts, but this is winning in my book.  I have both the K-cups for lazier mornings and the ground version that I put in my own refillable k-cup, similar here.  It's so smooth and slightly nutty, so delicious with some cream and sugar.  If you're like me and look forward to that morning cup of coffee before you even go to sleep at night, this is for you.  So good! 

T W O 

I'm constantly storing away pictures for house inspiration on my Pinterest.  Farmhouse inspired decor always steals my heart.  This entire house is so good. I have dreams of farmhouse sinks, hexagon tiles, shiplap and sliding barn doors.  I have an entire board dedicated to my house dreams, here, and grays and whites are clearly my love language.  One day, my friends, one day! 

T H R E E

This weekend I stocked up on some basic pieces for fall and this tunic was one of my favorite finds.  This tee dress and these jeans also came home with me.  

F O U R 

This shopping cart hammock  has been such a lifesaver while food shopping. Though I swear it takes two hours longer because so many people stop and ask me about it ;)  Binxy Baby hammocks are brilliant.  With the infant seat in the main area of the cart you can't fit anything in there, with the hammock you can fit everything underneath and around the baby. Definitely a piece I recommend to all moms of little ones.

F I V E

These latte mugs from Anthropologie have been a favorite of mine and they're on sale for $20 plus 40% off sale price...bringing them down to $12, what?!? Amazing! Run! 

Hope you have a great Monday XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.