Friday, May 20, 2016

Smitten

Hi friends!  We are soaking in every minute with our fresh little one, Charlotte!  She'll be one month old on Sunday - fastest month ever!! She's just the sweetest baby...calm, quiet, and more importantly a great sleeper!  









You're welcome for baby fever inducing pictures ;) Now on to some things I've been smitten with lately...

One

With the warm weather approaching, teeny bathing suits are one of my favorite things!  How cute are babies and toddlers in tiny bathing suits?! Olivia and her cousin Brynn have been taking full advantage of the sprinkler and had a blast earlier today.  My current favorites are this one, this one, and this one.


Two

Nursing hunger is the real deal... I don't remember feeling this way with Olivia, but let me tell you it's not a joke, I get hangryyyy.  Tonight we're grilling steak and topping it with tomato bruschetta, grilling up some bread rubbed with fresh garlic and olive oil and rounding it out with a fresh cucumber salad.  This recipe is my favorite. Having a newborn in the house means quick and easy dinners are in need and I'm looking forward to trying this and this.

Three

Olivia and I had a tea party yesterday and it was the sweetest thing ever.  My mom gave her a tea set for her birthday so it was super special to use it (with real food!! - her excitement was uncontainable) If you have little girls, I highly recommend taking the time to do this.  Her little face lit up with joy and we both enjoyed ourselves so much.  It's the little things that make memories.  Some of our favorite tea sandwiches are cucumber, cream cheese, and dill, and cranberry chicken salad.  


Four

I'm a huge fan of iced coffee and I love this recipe.  Mornings are brighter with this ;)  I love it with half and half and simple syrup in an iced cold mason tumbler.  This sounds so good, coconut milk sign me up!  There's also a 100% chance this will be my next Starbuck's order...yum!!


Do you have anything that you've been smitten with?  Please share! Coming up... I can't wait to share our newborn favorites very soon! As always, follow along on Instagram to see more @thebirdsnestblog.  XOXO  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.