Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Favorites Lately

Hi friends! Hope you all enjoyed your Halloween.  Olivia was a bunny and she had a blast.  Now she's wondering why she can't have candy for breakfast ;)  




{Three years of Halloween with these munchkins}

As I'm entering week 15 of this pregnancy, I'm starting to get more energy and feel better overall.  We find out in about two weeks what the baby is and I'm super excited to know if this little one is a boy or a girl! Part of me contemplated not finding out, but I'm a planner and after much thought we decided that we will find out.  When I was pregnant with Olivia, we did a gender reveal cake and found out along side our friends and family.  This time I have something super fun and cute planned and can't wait to share with all of you.  


{Had a fun day at the zoo with friends this week}

As a mid-week pick me up, I wanted to share some favorites with you that have made my life easier (and yummier) the past few weeks...  

This No Boil Baked Ziti was so easy and so good. It really hit the spot for some comfort food and was done in a fraction of the time.  I used jarred sauce (!!!) and threw some meatballs in, but you can use ground beef, ground turkey, sausage or just made it vegetarian.  So much easier than making baked ziti the traditional way.  *I used a whole pound of pasta and just added a bit more sauce.

I'm loving this entire holiday collection from H&M! My favorites are the pillows and tea towels.  I can't wait for the holidays!  I laugh because a few years ago I was anti-red anything decor wise and now I can't get enough.  Red is the perfect holiday color! 

Speaking of red, these Scarlet Leather Earrings are perfect for the entire holiday season and they're on sale!  I've heard they are life changing, so lightweight and stylish.  A few pairs of these earrings will definitely be making an appearance on my Christmas list. 

Thinking ahead to Thanksgiving, this Roasted Brussel Sprouts & Butternut Squash recipe sounds SO yummy!  I may have to make this next week to test it out ;) 


Hope you all have a great day! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.