Thursday, August 6, 2015

Meet & Mingle || Stingy, Thrifty, Broke

  

It's Meet & Mingle day! Every week I'm sharing some of my favorite girlfriends and their blogs.  This is a great opportunity to see who's "behind the blog" and to get to know other bloggers.  Today, I'm so happy to share Nina from Stingy, Thrifty, Broke  with you!  I love reading about great money saving tips, who doesn't, right?!  Hope you enjoy getting to know her more with all of her answers to some fun behind-the-blog questions!



Your blog name & it's significance

My blog is called Stingy, Thrifty, Broke. I started blogging so I could share my frugal ways to people. I am a very cheap person. I can’t buy anything at full price. I figured I could help others. Plus, I am studying to be a journalist. So blog writing is good practice. 


Tell us a little about your family

I am the third child. I still live with my parents, as I am currently a commuter college student. My big sister died when I was 15. I have a big brother and sister in law. I also have a three-year-old niece. I love her! 
My parents are awesome. My mom is an elementary teacher and my dad works at a doctors office.



Currently in my shower [favorite beauty products]...

I use infusium shampoo. Venus Razor. Retseliney face scrub (sold on amazon). Clarisonic

I never leave the house without... 

My purse and my phone! I have to have a huge purse. I recently got a new Coach purse for 70% off. This thing is huge. It’s the best. My phone never leaves my side. I have an iPhone 6 and I am addicted! 

First thing you do when you have 5 minutes to yourself…

I nap! I love to nap. I know that sounds silly, but I do. I wish I could take back all those naps I refused to take as a child. 

Favorite cupcake…

Hmmm. I’m not a huge fan of cake. I would much rather just eat the batter before it baked!

Currently obsessed with...

Netflix! I watch netflix all the darn time on my new apple tv (best thing ever.) Right now I’m watching X-files and Criminal Minds. Depending on if I actually want to watch or just have background noise.  

Top three meals you make for your family…

I’m not a great cook, so I don’t make much. When I do, I use the crockpot. Crockpots are my best friend. When it comes to feeding me, I like rice, mac and cheese, taco bell. 


Social media links:

Thank you so much for sharing a slice of your life with us, Nina! I just love learning about who's behind the blog...so fun, right?! Be sure to pop over to her blog and visit her social media links and follow along! 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



If you'd like to be featured for a Meet & Mingle, please contact me at thebirdsnestblogger@gmail.com.  Feel free to grab a button while you're here. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.