Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Book List || Our Favorite Bedtime Stories


Today I'm sharing some of our favorite bedtime-related books.  Olivia LOVES books and we have tons of them!  I try to organize them by season and switch out everyday books every week or so to keep her interest.  I'm starting a new series to share some of our favorite books with you.  Each night we snuggle in the rocking chair after her bath and she has warm milk and we read books.  Normally, I let her choose two or three...and sometimes it turns into five or six. I'm totally guilty of skipping some pages towards the end on longer nights ;) 


Here are some of our favorite bedtime-related books and some that are on our wishlist:

















All of the above books are linked to Amazon, which I love using because it's so quick with a Prime membership.  I also love checking our local library for books sales and smaller book stores. Follow along with my series, using #TheBirdsNestBooks on Instagram (@thebirdsnestblog).  Do you have a favorite bedtime-related story?  I'd love to hear! XO 




1 comment:

  1. Little Owl's Night is one of my favorites to read to my daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.