Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Five Summer Reads You Won't Be Able to Put Down!

[Image via: Pinterest]

Isn't reading peaceful?  Especially as a mama, I can completely appreciate the quiet. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'm pretty sure I haven't finished a book in approximately two years...as in since the day Olivia was born.  I tend to skim magazines and browse People.com [to keep up with my reality stars;)] but I rarely take the time to sit down and read a good book.  As summer approaches, I'm determined to change that! I love a good thriller but only read it when my hubby is home and I'm also feeling the organization bug so here's my mixed list of can't-put-down-books...hope you enjoy! 




2.  Gone Girl








What are some of your favorite reads? Have you read any of those books?  I'm half way through The Fringe Hours and I'm loving it. If you have recommendations, I'd love for you to share! XO

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE The Kitchen House!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Little Lies, The Fringe Hours, and The Life-Changing Magic of tidying up are all on my list of books to read! But let's be honest, like you said it is SO hard to finish a book! I usual have 3-4 on the go. I tried to read Gone Girl and for some reason couldn't finish it... it was too slow and drawn out for my liking. I'll have to add The Kitchen House to my list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.