Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Honest Company || Product Review + Vlog


{Products c/o The Honest Company}

Hi everyone!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  Ours was nice and I was so happy that my hubby was able to be home with us. We (meaning I watched) got a lot of work done in the new playroom and I can't wait to share more pictures! Today, I wanted to share with you what I received from The Honest Company. I was always curious as to what came in the trial boxes so I decided to do my first Vlog to show you so you can see for yourself if you'd like to try Honest products! Note: this was my second attempt as the first one started out with our cat jumping face first towards the camera and nap time was ending shortly ;) 




Now, here are my honest opinions and thoughts about the products...

{c/o The Honest Company}

I absolutely love their Shampoo + Body Wash that I've been using for Olivia's bath.  It's also safe for all hair types, so that's a win when I can sneak some for myself to enjoy ;) It has a sweet orange vanilla scent that reminds me of a creamsicle - delicious! It may seem a little more expensive that other baby washes, but to me it's worth it seeing the ingredient list compared to the others. Also, those little toddler heineys only need a small amount. 

{c/o The Honest Company}

The diapers and wipes trial bundle contains a package of 7 diapers and a package of 10 wipes.  Ours was the girl styled bundle, which came with so many cute styles.  I especially love the strawberry and flower one.  The diapers are so soft and comfortable for her.  They also make super cute boy styles and just came out with a few new patterns as well.  The wipes are thick, absorbent, and free from perfumes and dyes.  I love how convenient the travel pack of wipes is, throw it in the diaper bag and go! 


{c/o The Honest Company}

The essentials trial bundle came with five different products, including: organic healing balm, hand soap, face + body lotion, multi-surface cleaner and a travel shampoo + body wash.  Again, perfect sizes for the diaper bag and I love that I can try it before purchasing a full sized product.  The healing balm is nice and thick, perfect for cuts or scrapes, even diaper rash.  The hand soap is lavender scented and gently on Olivia's tiny hands.  I'm really happy to finally have a multi-surface cleaner that I feel comfortable using around Olivia because she's my number one helper around the house ;) It has a nice white grapefruit scent which makes that just cleaned feeling even more refreshing.  This bundle would be a really nice gift to new parents or new homeowners with little ones.  


{Products work great for baby doll baths too}

I'm so glad you stopped by today to hear my thoughts on The Honest Company. Have you tried their products?  I'd love to hear! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.