Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hump Day Highlights || Link Up


Happy Hump Day! I am so excited to announce that I have teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to bring you the first ever "Hump Day Highlights".

Each Wednesday we will list some things from the past week that we are loving, can't live without, are on our wishlists, or are things we are just plain obsessed with - and we will even add links (when applicable) so you can check out or scoop up anything you love, too. 




Your weekly hosts are MistyAprilKyraShannonAmandaDanicaAmy, and Kaitlyn. We would love for you to add your post to our link up of the things you are loving this week, too. And please spread the love by following the other blogs in the link up/commenting on their posts. This is such a great way to meet like-minded mamas and make new friends, all while showing off your blog, too. The Hump Day Highlights weekly link up is going to be a blast, I hope you link up and follow along!


Happy Wednesday, friends!  This little one was playing hide and seek with the lobsters at the supermarket yesterday.  Between those pigtails and her saying "Boo!" to the lobsters, I die.  After food shopping with a toddler, I tend to compare it with trying to corral a capuchin monkey, while bribing with food and speed skating through the aisles.  Anyone else feel that way? I think it may help once I start remembering the list that I forget on the counter;)

On to some of my favorites this week! 



1. Someone loves to play with mommy's makeup!  I'm planning on making her some play makeup from a tutorial I found on Pinterest here.  Isn't that brilliant?!  No mess and it's fun! 



2. I'm excited that St. Patrick's Day is just a few days away then the countdown to Easter can begin!  We're pretty much always in bunny mode in this house.  {Although I'd like to thank my mom for pointing out that I said Santa was going to bring Olivia candy in her Easter basket} Anyway, I'm dying over this sweatshirt from BabyGap. Pretty sure Olivia would wear this way past Easter ;)




3. I just ordered this "perfect throw" from West Elm.  This is a super deal at under $10 plus free shipping! It's so soft, yet light enough to use on a cooler spring night.  I bought it in Feathered Gray.  Super fast shipping as well.  I may even buy another for our living room! 



4.  Love these latte bowls from Anthropologie!  They come individually or in a set of 6 and I just love those spring colors.  My favorite colors are the turquoise, lavender  and coral.  Is it sad that I'm putting these on my birthday list?  I guess it shows that I'm getting old when I want kitchen items ;) Pretty sure I could spend the whole day in an Anthropologie store.  


5.  Easter books - I love this sweet Peter Rabbit book and I'm currently adding more to my Amazon wish list for Olivia's Easter basket.  I'll be posting soon about all of the goodies I'm planning on putting in her basket. Are there any must have Easter books that your little ones love?  I'm always looking for great books for her.

See you next Wednesday for more Hump Day Highlights! 
Click the next blog in the link up to head over and see their favorites, and don't forget to link up your blog below.




Grab our graphic, link back to one, some or all of us and add your link below!

Also, follow along on Instagram (@thebirdsnestblog) #humpdayhighlights 



6 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful! What a fun party! Thank you for hosting. Please stop by our party. We would love to share one of your amazing creations. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimberly! I'd love to stop by your link up! I will definitely check it out!

      Delete
  2. Oh I love your bowls! And those lobster pics? Dying! She's too cute for words. I have that sweater saved in my phone too. So cute and festive lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Misty! Isn't that sweater the cutest? I just bought her a short sleeve bunny one as well!

      Delete
  3. I love that throw!!! And, the bowls, I think I need those in my kitchen!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Jamie! The throw is so soft and on the best sale!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.