Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Olivia: 19 Months

I cannot believe Olivia is 19 months already.  That is so close to two that I don't even want to think about it!  She is constantly on the move and is learning so much everyday.  Her current phrase of the day is "no, no, no, no…" whenever I ask her something.  "Do you want yogurt?" "No, no, no, no…" "Do you want to go outside?" "No, no, no, no…"  It's hilarious, while mildly towards the end of the day stop-saying-no-to-everything-before-I-go-crazy style.  She is just the sweetest little girl, constantly saying I love you or "I ya you" - Livvy style.


Favorite Phrases (Livvy Style):
No, no, no, no…
 I ya you (I love you)
Dis? Dis? Dis? (This, pointing at everything)
Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy…
Daddy, daddy, daddy...
Yeahhhh
Good girl
Tank you 
Ho, Ho, Ho
Peas (Please)

Animal Sounds:
Cow
Duck
Dog
Cat
Fish
Sheep
Monkey

Favorite Foods:
Raspberries
Green Beans
Olives
Avocado
Whipped Cream
Yogurt
Ice Cream

Loves to:
Read books
Color with crayons or colored pencils
Dance to music, especially Doc McStuffins & Taylor Swift
Collect rocks
Take baths
Swing outside
Wear Grandpa's giant headphones (Modern Family Phil style)
Play with bracelets and necklaces
Drink out of big girl cups
Clean up (serious baby OCD - like her momma)

Dislikes:
Potatoes
Trains
Chicken nuggets
Brownies (not my child?)

She really is such a little love! She has such a funny personality and constantly has everyone laughing.  I'm so proud of how much she's learning and growing.  I can't wait for this Christmas season to see how excited she is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.