Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Holiday Home Tour 2014

Welcome to my holiday home tour!  Most of the decorations are from Home Goods, TJMaxx, Target, and local shops.  There is also a mix of fresh and faux greens throughout the house. Hope you enjoy a glimpse into our home during the holidays!

The first stop is our living room...




















Next up is our dining room...




















Next is our kitchen...








And just a few special touches in Olivia's room...



I hope you enjoyed a peek into our home this Christmas! I'd love to know your thoughts! Now leaving you with our Santa visit picture this;)...Definitely a keeper for when she's 16.


And my favorite holiday picture of her... I just love the wonder in her eyes...





2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.