Tuesday, September 23, 2014

THE Best Chocolate Chip Cookies


I've searched far and wide for a good cookie recipe, besides my mom's, and I think I've finally found it.  It's the perfect mix of chewy, chocolately goodness.  I used this recipe from Sally's Baking Addiction, found on my Pinterest here.  They're SO good.  The cornstarch in them makes them extra chewy and fluffy.  I used a mix of Ghiradelli bittersweet chocolate chips and semi-sweet chocolate chips.  I didn't add nuts, but you could certainly add pecans, walnuts, etc.  Also, refrigeration is key.  If you're anything like me, you'll wait the minimum hour in the fridge and start;)


I loved this recipe because not only does it use simple ingredients, but it's also quick and easy to throw together.  These will not last long in our house!  Do you have a favorite cookie recipe?  I'd love for you to share.  Happy Baking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.