Saturday, August 16, 2014

Garden Fresh Salsa

Hi friends!  Hope you're all enjoying your weekend.  Our garden is currently in a jungle like state, not that I'm complaining, but we're getting an abundance of tomatoes.  Yesterday, I made the most delicious homemade salsa and wanted to share this quick and super easy recipe.  I'm a wing it type girl so this is a recipe that you can adjust to your liking.

4-5 beefsteak tomatoes, cubed (or other large tomatoes)
Half of a Vidalia onion
1 medium bellpepper (or 2-3 small)
Zest and juice of 1 lime
Tsp salt
Tsp cumin
Handful of parsley or cilantro
1/2 a clove of garlic
1/2 small jalapeno (I'm a baby)

Put all of the ingredients into a food processor and you're done! You can choose a chunkier style or smooth, spicy or not, so many possibilities.  It was so good and fresh!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.