Monday, January 21, 2013

Baby Bird - 25 Weeks


Scenario of last night: It's 2 a.m. and I have yet to sleep more than 20 minutes at a time...I am contemplating going downstairs to get some milk and a piece of bread to soak up my horrendous stomach acid which is unbearable at this point...hmmm...risk waking up the puppy or die from heartburn?  I chose to wake up my hubby and have him tiptoe downstairs to get my snacks and crossed my fingers the puppy would not wake up.  Thankfully, she did not wake up and there I sat with my glass of milk and piece of rye bread hoping this would help (rye bread? really? I'll have to invest in plain white bread for times like these)- I was desperate at this point.  It was definitely one of the worst nights I've had yet.  My doctor prescribed Protonix today and I'm hoping this will help, I'm getting desperate at this point.  I was very thankful for my hubby who sat up with me for a while and allowed me to take every pillow we own to prop myself up to the ceiling to sleep. 

Moving on...as you can see the blog got a little face lift and I'm hoping you all like it! As promised, there is a twist of DIY and you will see at least a handful of DIY projects coming up soon.  I can't believe there's only about 15 weeks to go before Baby Bird makes her arrival! On to this week's picture:

How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain: Around 14 lbs...I need to invest in a scale...I've been walking the puppy a lot so I'm hoping that keeps me in shape over the next 15 weeks
Maternity clothes? Mostly, still a mix of regular clothes and maternity
Stretch marks? Still none yet…still using Palmer's Cocoa Butter 
Sleep: Horrible this week, I'm hoping it gets better again
Best moment this week: Starting to paint the baby's room

Miss Anything? Being able to eat without getting instant heartburn
Movement: Lots of kicks and wiggles...especially during church - she must love the music!
Food cravings: Loving chocolate teddy grahams and fruit mmm
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not especially
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Some minor cramping but nothing that lasts for long periods of time
Belly Button in or out? in...but I have noticed it is coming upwards, so weird!
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Trying to enjoy everything but I've been so uncomfortable this week, I've just been a mess
Looking forward to: Finishing up painting the baby's room and hopefully registering for baby goodies soon

Hope you enjoy your week!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.