Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Baby Bird - 20 Weeks


Hello Everyone!



How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain: Around 8 lbs.  starting to show:)
Maternity clothes? Still mostly jeans with my Bella band or leggings...tops aren't fitting too well anymore
Stretch marks? none yet…have been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter and that seems to be working nicely as a preventative measure:)
Sleep: Still restless in the early morning around 3-4am...otherwise sleeping pretty well
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat again was nice :)

Miss Anything? Nothing really except not having heartburn 24/7
Movement: Have been feeling little wiggles
Food cravings: Not really...
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, feeling pretty good this week
Gender: Finding out tomorrow!  It is so exciting...part of me is so nervous to find out what the baby is! I'm still going back and forth on whether it is a girl or boy...my hubby is now convinced it's a boy
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Just some joint pain and overall feeling cranky because of my heartburn.  I'm not sure if I've mentioned the reason for my heartburn - so you know I'm not just complaining!  I have a hiatal hernia, which causes heartburn pretty much all day everyday and I'm no longer able to take my daily medication so it has been very tough lately dealing with it.  On the other hand, I'm super thankful that is really the only thing bothering and I was lucky enough not to be sick! Ok...moving on :)
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: So excited for tomorrow!  Cranky at times this week...whoops
Looking forward to: Finding out the baby's gender tomorrow & can't believe Christmas is a week away!!

Check back Thursday for a video of our gender reveal party!! Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.