Friday, October 26, 2012

Baby Bird - 12 Weeks


Good Morning!  This post is a little late, as we just got a new puppy.  Calling me crazy?  Me too!  She's very sweet but super nuts energetic!!! 
She has kept me very busy the past few days!  We're so happy that we adopted her because I think she'll be a great little friend for the baby. 

Anyway, on to the 12 week update...Here is my take the picture right now because the puppy is squirming and the chalkboard is falling picture...

My chalkboard for the week...


This isn't a great picture of it, I really need to hang up the chalkboard but for now it will do.



How far along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain: Between 3-5 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? No but I can see them coming soon...hello leggings
Stretch marks? none yet…hopefully it stays that way!
Sleep: Super tired…hmmm a certain puppy might have to do something with this
Best moment this week: Our 12 week sonogram...so cool to see the baby's arms and legs moving 
Miss Anything? My jeans seem to be tighter this week so I'd have to say I'm missing my jeans being comfortable
Movement: Not that I can feel…but we saw a lot on the ultrasound
Food cravings: I've been wanting a cheeseburger pretty much every day...not just any cheeseburger but a Five Guys cheeseburger...I've only had one but it was gooood...my hubby is very happy with this because burgers are his favorite food...mine not so much...so weird
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've been feeling a little queasy in the mornings...hoping that goes away as we hit the second trimester
Gender: Don’t know yet…we should know by Christmas!! Can’t wait to know! Prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Heartburn...how I loathe thee
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy...but feeling a little overwhelmed this week by our new addition
Looking forward to: Shopping for some new clothes

Hope you have a great week...off to do some puppy training!




Linking to: Weekend Bloggy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.