Monday, December 20, 2010

Blog Swap: Featuring Crafty Cierra

Hey everyone! My name is Cierra from CraftyCierra. I am so excited to be here today! Let me tell you a little bit about myself...I love to create things, try new recipes, & plan parties, which is what my blog is all about! I love to share my ideas with others, in hopes that they may be inspired by them, as I have by all of your amazing blogs!
I do a Wild Wednesday Party every week, along with a feature. I pick someone from the party to feature the following week! So be sure to link up!
Here are a few of my projects I want to share with you today!
Most of everything I make, I also sell in my Etsy Shop. Stop by to see what I have. I also do custom orders. Right now I am selling Kids' activity books for only $1.99. The books have 25 different activites to do. You can get 10% OFF in my shop by using the code "Christmas1". I am also doing a giveaway right now at my blog. 1 Lucky winner will win a $30 Gift Certificate to CSN Stores.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Make sure to visit my blog for more fun ideas & tutorials!
Happy Crafting!
Cierra

Thanks so much for blog swapping Cierra!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.