Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Smorgasboard!

Hi Everyone!

Hope you're all having a great week so far... the title of this post explains it all: a little bit of everything over the past few days:)

First, if you are married or living with a guy how many things do they do that drive you nuts?! I love my hubby but seriously does he know where the hamper is???  I told him I was going to blog about his towel a.d.d. if he didn't fix it and did that happen...I'm afraid not.  Therefore, the great towel debate:

Sometimes he hangs towels wherever he sees an open spot places towels here:


or here...

or here...

and so on...you get the idea.  I understand that we have three bathrooms but why can't he find the hamper?! Now, this may seem like a small thing but seriously everyday? Hmm...maybe he needs to be in charge of laundry duty from now on to prevent the accumulation of so many towels ;) 

What are some things that your hubby does that drive you absolutely crazy?  I'd love to hear! 

On another note, he redeemed himself and surprised me with this book today!



I love it so far!  Awesome ideas and great pics to inspire such as:

Gahh I love fall...


I would sell someone for this mantel...just kidding but I looove it


and this b-e-a-UUUU-tiful sideboard...


Seriously, buy this book it's worth it in pictures alone! And no, I'm not being paid to advertise...it's that good.  

Also, to add to my blog smorgasboard today, I made the cauliflower soup from Centsational Girl...so yummy & a little messy! :)


Carrots, celery, onion...


Mmm...add stock, milk, half & half, simmer and you get this...


Make a little wedge salad...


and some parmesan crisps to go with it...


and you have this yumminess:


Delish...try it!

Anyway, off to take my fur baby Annabelle to the vet for her checkup!


She makes my heart go pitter-pat I love her! Have a great day all!







1 comment:

  1. Lots of good stuff, here. The book definitely makes up for the towels. :) The soup alos looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.