Friday, October 22, 2010

Goodwill treasures

Hey All,

Just stopped by the Goodwill store and scored these:


$3.99...loove it...I can see visions of Christmas ornaments underneath :)

and


$3.99...this would be a great stand for the glass.  I can't wait for Christmas to use it!  I think I'm going to put a small pumpkin underneath in the meantime...

I never even thought of going there to find household items but once I started reading and following decorating blogs I couldn't wait to go!  So many of you have found some awesome finds!

What are some treasures you have found lately??

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaitlyn, I just came to visit from Inner Hooker's Blog Roll. I love your finds! I am itching to get to a thrift store this week, hope I can luck out too.
    - Noelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.